Texas Health Orthopedic Center Heritage is an equal opportunity employer
seeking individuals committed to providing excellent patient care and business
office support. We offer a team-oriented atmosphere in a fast-paced
environment with a competitive salary and benefits package, with no nights or
* Generous Paid Time Off including 7 paid holidays
* Maternity/paternity /adoption benefits
* Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance
* Employer-paid life and short and long term disability insurance
* Optional employee-paid insurances (accident, cancer, accidental death and additional life insurance)
* Excellent 401(k) Plan
* Ample free parking
* No holidays, weekends, nights or call
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
* Ability to correlate clinical data with patient’s medical and nursing care
* Performs duties as circulating nurse
* Assesses, plans, evaluates, and ensures the implementation of the patient’s care to achieve identified outcomes and delivers safe patient care according to facility policy and procedure.
* Assists with the preparation of the operating room for surgical procedures and efficiently assists the surgeon during the procedure.
* Ability to lift/transfer patients in excess of 100 pounds, which may require pushing, pulling and essentially utilizing a full range of body movement. Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and/or ability to reach, grasp, use fine finger movement and feel fine sensation to discern temperature, texture, size and shape.
* Displays a caring and responsive attitude and conducts all activities respecting patient, family and employee rights and expectations.
* Fosters a positive and professional surgery center environment by interacting with all persons in a considerate, helpful and courteous manner and by participating as a team member.
* TX RN or Compact RN State License required
* At least 2 years of Operating Room (OR) circulating experience required (scrubbing experience would be a bonus)
* Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS) or Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 90 days of employment or documentation of current BLS/BCLS certification.
* Successful completion of ACLS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current ACLS certification
* AORN and/or CNOR certification preferred
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA
is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass
a drug test before beginning employment.
DP #RegisteredNurse #HealthcareJobs #NurseJobs #MedicalJobs #Healthcare
NurseLife #RNJobs #Health #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates #ASC
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with
health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop
and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical
facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in
partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA,
|Job Category||Operating Room|