Description of role
The RN case manager will coordinate and assume responsibility for the
coordination of patient care with the interdisciplinary team including
physician, patients/ family and referring agency
* * _Competitive, negotiable salary_*
* Paid vacation
* Ensure each assigned patient’s plan of care for nursing and/or nursing and therapy cases is established
* Responsible for the quality of patient care provided.
* Ensure that all aspects of patient care are timely and appropriately delivered.
* Coordinate interdisciplinary and inter-agency care as appropriate.
* Current Texas state license as a registered nurse.
* 1+ years of hospice RN experience.
* Clear understanding of federal and state regulations regarding hospice services.
* Ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
* Outstanding attention to details.
* Ability to work in a fully automated, computerized environment.
* Possess good interpersonal skills.
* Possess a sound foundation of nursing skills.
* Participate on a rotating basis in on-call coverage, primarily for patient emergencies and questions.
* _Indeed Hire and Tender Heart Home Health are working together to find the
best candidate for this job._*
* _By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and
receive updates via text and phone about your application._*
Job Type: Full-time
* hospice RN: 1 year (Required)
* home health: 1 year (Preferred)
* Case Management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Arlington, TX (Required)
* Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
* Arlington, TX: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Paid time off