Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work PRN at Texas
Health Arlington in the Labor and Delivery unit.
The address is 800 W. Randol Mill Road TX 76012
Salary $38.00/hr PRN Rate
* PRN (as needed)
* Night Shift
* Shifts as needed from 7:00 PM-7:00 AM
* Weekday, Weekend and Holiday
Under the direction of the health care provider, the Registered Nurse is
responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes the safety and
well-being of all patients.
* Labor & Delivery
* Average between 120-130 deliveries per month
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
* Associate’s degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required
* Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) is preferred – RN’s hired after January 2017 require BSN within 2 years of start date.
* Two (2) year experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN Residency program required. At least one (1) year of L&D experience preferred.
* Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
* BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support certification through the American Heart Association required upon hire
* ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support required within 90 days of hire
* NRP – Neonatal Resuscitation Program required within 90 days of hire
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability
to function in a fast-paced environment.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, a 369-bed acute-care, full-service
medical center has been serving Arlington and the surrounding communities
since 1958. Hospital services include comprehensive cardiac care, women’s
services, neurosciences, cancer services, orthopedics, emergency services and
an advanced imaging center. Texas Health Arlington Memorial has over 1,600
employees, 250 volunteers and 630 physicians on its medical staff. We invite
you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and
philosophy of excellence. For more information, visit Texas
Texas Health Highlights
* 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
* 2019 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (5th year in a row)
* 2019 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
|Job Category||Labor and Delivery|