Texas Health Dallas seeks to hire a Full Time Registered Nurse for our
The address is 8200 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas Texas, 75231
Hourly Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. –based on relevant
7P-7A 36 hour work week with Rotating Weekends/Holidays
The Registered Nurse will improve the quality of care for the medical patient.
Patients are admitted to this 23-bed unit with multiple acute chronic diseases
such as Sepsis, Pneumonia, COPD and Diabetes. The Registered Nurse will also
improve the quality of care for patients undergoing general surgeries such as
Knees, Joint Replacement and Pulmonary.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications.
* Associates Degree Required.
* BSN preferred upon hire.
* RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016, require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
* One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
* Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
* Current AHA BLS upon hire
* ACLS upon hire preferred
* CPI within 60 days of hire
* A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
* Patient assessment and time management skills
* Must be a team player, have good communication skills and able to work in fast paced environment Effective in managing multiple acute chronic disease processes.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is an 898-bed, Magnet-designated
hospital and recognized clinical program leader, having provided compassionate
care to the residents of Dallas and surrounding communities since 1966. A
full-service regional referral center, Texas Health Dallas has approximately
3,500 employees and 1,100 physicians on its medical staff, and offers a full
range of services, including cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences,
orthopedics, senior care, women’s services and a renowned Level III neonatal
intensive care unit. Texas Health Dallas has been recognized as a U.S. News
and World Report Best Hospital in multiple specialties and is an accredited
Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. The hospital
is also a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, a certified Emergency Stroke
Care center and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Dallas County in
2012.We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our
accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
* 2020 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
* 2019 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4th year in a row)
* 2019 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
|Job Category||Med Surg|