We are looking for a top-performer with solid knowledge of Pre- operative and
PACU/ Recovery Nursing .This is a fast paced environment that is driven to
reach the highest quality and satisfaction outcomes in Texas.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Current Texas Nursing License
* Current CPR, ACLS, and PALS (Required after Hire)
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors and the public.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills.
* Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient
* Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
* Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
* Excellent teaching skills
* Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology