RN who provides essential hands on IV Infusion medical treatment to patients,
practicing in evidence-based manner within the scope of practice of the
Indiana Nursing Practice Act, regulatory requirements, and standards of care.
Each nurse is a role model of quality professional practice. We are
accountable for our practice, and we strive to exceed professional standards
and ethical codes.
* Administering chemotherapy, biotherapy, antibiotics, symptom management, patient education, and triaging patients.
* Provide and document professional nursing care utilizing the nursing process.
* Assist other healthcare personnel in the delivery of patient care.
* Participate in maintaining the environment of care including equipment and material resources.
* Participate in professional development by maintaining required competencies, identifying learning needs and seeking appropriate assistance or educational offerings.
* Communicate effectively with physicians and other members of the multidisciplinary team.
* Adheres to all protocols, policies and procedures.
*Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: *
* Excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other partners.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Strong critical thinking skills.
* Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity, and other basic computer skills.
* Excellent IV skills.
* Familiar with VADs.
* Willingness to work with research subjects and administer trial medications after an appropriately determined training period.
* Current RN license that allows you to practice in applicable State.
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for healthcare providers.
* Either ONS chemotherapy/biotherapy certified or willing to obtain within a year from start date.
* Previous oncology and chemotherapy experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) Matching
* Dental Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Vision Insurance
* Relevant: 3 years (Required)
* Oncology Infusion: 3 years (Preferred)
* RN (Required)
* Multiple locations
* Not listed / Other
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
* Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
* Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
* Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
* People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
* Day shift
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible