You could work anywhere. You’ll want to work here. Catch the vibe.
Vibra Hospital – Methodist Richardson Campus in Richardson, TX is seeking a
Full Time Nurse Supervisor – RN – to join our team on Nights!
The Nurse Supervisor is responsible for the delivery of efficient, high
quality patient care. Responsible for personnel, management, and coordination
of nursing service activities for the scheduled working shift, in accordance
with established philosophy, objectives and policies of the hospital. The
supervisor works with employees and other mangers to develop systems and
procedures necessary for daily operations, and provides training, information
and support to solve problems and accomplish assigned objectives.
* Diploma or Associate of Science Degree in Nursing required.
* Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
* Current BLS and ACLS certification required.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred.
* Critical care experience preferred.
* Minimum of three (3) years experience in an acute care setting preferred.
* Prior supervisory experience preferred.
* CCRN preferred.
* Ability to project a professional image.
* Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
* Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
* Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
* Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
* Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
What are you waiting for? We want to hear from you!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate