Visiting Angels of Fresno, CA is seeking a friendly, organized and experienced
person to join our Front Office team as a Scheduling Coordinator!
The Scheduling Coordinator is a key member of our staff who provides the
support required for efficient office operations.
* Competitive pay based on experience
* Supportive staff and excellent communication
* Work close to your home
* Be part of a vibrant community making a difference in the lives of others
* About Us: Visiting Angels Fresno is a leading provider of non-medical home care referrals. We are part of a professional nurse registry, providing seniors and their families access to a network of certified, professional care workers.
Responsibilities of the Scheduling Coordinator:
* Demonstrate dependability.
* Greet office visitors, handling their needs or directing them to the appropriate staff.
* Process applications and check references, run Criminal Background Checks for all potential employees. Schedule interviews for potential employees with appropriate supervisor. Ensure TB tests and drug screens are obtained upon hire and annual testing records maintained.
* Conduct new caregiver staff orientation.
* Organize and maintain file systems in compliance with policies and regulations.
* Schedule caregiver staff for hours of service on new clients and open hours/shifts on existing cases. Provide consistency in caregiver scheduling.
* Perform general clerical duties – correspondence, copying, filing, and distribution.
* Timely copying and filing of appropriate caregiver and client documentation.
* Monitor the telephony logs on a daily basis. Counsel staff regarding tardiness and correct use of the system. Make the appropriate corrections to the system to facilitate accurate processing of payroll.
* Work collaboratively with key team members to understand retention needs and the existing caregiver pool.
* Actively maintain existing quality caregivers through various company programs (educational, recognition, appreciation, motivational, etc.)
* Develop a Retention Action Plan by assessing and analyzing turnover concerns, soliciting team feedback, and planning current and future retention improvements.
* Participate in the 90-day and annual evaluations of caregiver staff.
* Recognize and reward good job performance and promote caregiver recognition.
* Independently respond to and resolve any clients’ complaints or concerns.
* Communicate and refer appropriate matters to the Owner and/or direct supervisor for direction.
* Maintain absolute confidentiality of all information pertaining to employees, clients and client’s families in accordance with company and HIPAA regulations
* Communicate and reinforce Visiting Angels’ policies and procedures, Basic 12 and the Points System to caregiver staff.
* On-call evenings and weekends, as directed. Keep on-call materials current with client information, instructions and directions, current roster of care and roster of active direct care staff.
* Minimum of 1 year of office experience
* Highly proficient in customer service
* High school diploma and two years of experience in an office setting, preferably in heath or home care.
* Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) applications, scheduling systems and other health care industry related software.
* Ability to listen and communicate clearly, fluently and diplomatically orally and in writing.
* Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm and maintain a sense of humor; and present a well-groomed professional image.
* Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, delegate and accurately follow through in work activities with time constraints and interruptions to meet deadlines, as well as, work independently with a minimum amount of direction and/or supervision.
* Ability to work from home
* Flexible Schedule
Apply today! We’d love to hear from you!
The Scheduling Coordinator position is open at our Fresno office, located at
2350 W Shaw Ave #129, Fresno, CA 93711. Our office serves the Fresno and
Clovis area and may require travel to Fresno and areas around Fresno, CA.
Powered by JazzHR