The selected candidate will be responsible fo promoting residents’ skill
acquisition by developing, conducting, supervising, and participating in the
overall active treatment plan of the residents assigned to the Wish Recovery
through a variety of therapy programs.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
* Plans, develops and conducts classes in the assigned subject(s) according to resident treatment plans.
* Responsible for the supervision of residents assigned to the class.
* Maintain attendance and documentation of residents.
* Coordinate activities for the residents, as well as assessing resident needs and implementing rehabilitation programs/activities/classes.
* Continually evaluate residents and prepare proper documentation to their overall progress.
* Participate in staff meetings, seminars and workshops to identify needed curriculum changes and to facilitate professional development.
* Prepare and present lesson plans.
* Coordinate and conduct classes and activities to help residents achieve competency according to their treatment plan.
* Evaluate individual needs for achieving independence in daily living, in acquiring communication/social skills.
* Assists in the establishment of policies, standards, rules, regulations and guidelines for program planning.
Education & Experience:
High School graduate or possess a GED.
A minimum of two years’ experience in a social or recreational program within
the past five years. Valid drivers’ license and proof of insurability because
of the occasional need to transport residents in personal vehicle or Center-
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
* EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
* Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
* One location
* 8 hour shift
Company’s Facebook page: