Registered Nurse - Interventional Radiology
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Marina Del Rey, CA area for the following position: Registered Nurse - Interventional Radiology. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Interventional radiology, Nuclear medicine, or Sedation.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized, U.S. News best hospital
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of California
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $76,000 to $150,000 /year