Registered Nurse - Telemetry
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Richmond Heights, MO area for the following position: Registered Nurse - Telemetry. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Cardiac drips, Cardiac monitor, Cardioversion, Defibrillation, Post cardiac intervention, Sheath pulls, Device experience, EKG monitoring, High acuity patients, or COVID.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Academic medical center, Level 1 trauma center
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Missouri
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $50,000 to $95,000 /year