Registered Nurse - Critical Care / ICU
Incredible Health is seeking a Registered Nurse for a permanent Critical Care position at a partnering hospital system with locations in the National City, CA and surrounding areas.
Nurses with experience in any of these skills are strongly encouraged to apply: CRRT training, High acuity, MICU, SICU, Transplant, RRT, CODE, Care of burn patients, ECMO, Post MI thermo care , Post cardiac surgery care, Intra aortic balloon pump, Arrhythmia management, Chest tube, External pacemaker, CVICU, TPA admin, Vascular intervention, Post neuro surgery, or Neuro ICU.
* Preferred shifts: Day shift, night shift, mid shift.
* Positions available for full time, part time, and per diem.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
* Ability to practice in the state of CA
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid Time Off
* Tuition Assistance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $46,000 to $114,000 /year