1. Take a few moments to meditate and breathe
2. Don’t take things personally
3. Take care of yourself - eat well, exercise and get plenty of rest
4. Celebrate the little things
5. Start or end your day with gratitude
Focus on your patients. Make your own assessment of each patient and compare to the report you received at the beginning of the shift. You can and will be concerned about your patients, but leave work at work.
Hi yes, do not get involved in the bullsh*t from the start when gossip comes our way just say I'm not interested.Cause if you don't nip it in the bud at the beginning, you getting sucked into the drama!