New Grad RN
Providence is actively seeking nurses in the Seattle area for the following position: New Grad RN
- Job type: Full-time
- Location(s): Spokane, WA
- Care setting: Acute care / Inpatient
- Shift: Multiple shifts available
- Salary range: $66,520 to $128,750 /year depending on experience
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Washington
You’re more than your job. Outside the hospital doors, you’re a parent, daughter or son, friend, neighbor, volunteer, mentor or advocate. Providence benefits are designed to support you and your family, providing tools to stay well, promote professional growth and financial security.
Providence is committed to serving caregivers. That’s why you’ll find a complete benefits package that help support you and your family.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic and supplemental life insurances and AD&D
- Disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time away (vacations, holidays, illness)
Voluntary benefits, such as:
- Pet insurance
- Legal insurance
- Home and auto insurance
- Identity and credit protection
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Voluntary short-term disability
- Commuter benefits
- Choose Well, a well-being program that supports daily engagement, social connections and well-being resources
- Caregiver Assistance Program, to support your mental health
- Back-up Child and Elder Care, to help with planned and unplanned care disruptions for your children, adult family members or elders
- Nicotine-free, a nicotine cessation support program
- Weight management, digital programs to manage weight and risk of developing diabetes and heart disease
- Tuition reimbursement, financial assistance to help develop your skills and achieve your career goals
- 401(k) or 403(b) plan with employer matching
- Employer discretionary contribution depending on hours worked
- Diverse investment funds
- Complementary retirement planner and interactive tools to support you
- Online tuition/education process and aligned policy for benefits-eligible caregivers with a network of more than 220 schools offering discounted tuition rates. Plus, individual educational counseling with education and finance experts to help you make the right decisions to achieve your educational goals.
- A variety of online and in-person opportunities for caregivers and their dependents to receive an education conveniently and affordably through our partnership with the University of Providence (UP). Caregivers who use their benefit at UP can participate in immediate tuition reimbursement, providing funds earlier to pay for schooling at the beginning of the term.
- Additional resources like our learning platform with a virtual career coach to help you assess your skills and interests, explore career options and develop a path toward achieving your ideal job.