Nursing Career Resources
Get help developing your career as a healthcare professional.
Job search tips for nurses
The job search process can be daunting for any nurse to navigate – from finding the right job to preparing for an interview, and everything in between. We’ve got you covered with the resources below.
Top nurse jobs on Incredible Health
East Norriton, PA | $49,900 to $80,000 /year
Hiram, GA | $60,000 to $100,000 /year
Stratford, NJ | $68,000 to $104,000 /year
Wynnewood, PA | $65,000 to $95,000 /year
Troy, MI | $57,000 to $100,000 /year
No matter the job, it’s a continuous process to grow and develop in your field. For nurses, this can mean everything from continuing education to attending nursing conferences.
Nursing offers a huge variety of work environments, responsibilities, and career progression. Whatever your chosen specialty and career path, our guides can help you understand what it takes to get there.
Learn more about other nursing specialties.
Questions from the Incredible Health Nurse Community
- What is your best tip for dealing with a stressful situation at work?
- How do you deal with veteran nurses and doctors who look down, and degrade new grad nurses? Some of them are a little older so it’s hard for me to defend myself.
- I’m 43 and want a new career. Recently I was accepted into a 24 month RN program. Am I too old to start a nursing career?
- What exactly is the role of a nursing union?
- How do I make myself more marketable?
- I want to become a nurse manager in the future. Are there any books or resources I can read to help me learn?