Registered Nurse – Med Surg
Cleveland Clinic Ohio is actively seeking nurses in the Cleveland, OH area for the following role: Registered Nurse – Med Surg.
- Job type: Full-time
- Location(s): Cleveland, OH; Garfield Heights, OH
- Care setting: Acute Care / Inpatient
- Shift: Night shift
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered RN license
Cleveland Clinic knows that fully supporting caregivers is what creates the best outcomes for patients. Their extensive, comprehensive offerings are an investment in your health, well-being and future. Take a look below and see how Cleveland Clinic is dedicated to providing what matters most to you.
- Competitive compensation
- Free continuing education hours toward license renewal and certification payments
- Relocation assistance
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Generous PTO
- Fully paid maternity and parental leave
- 403(b) and pension retirement plans
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Nursing education support from Day 1
- Ongoing support and resources for your continued growth and success
Why Incredible Health
Employers apply to YOU, not the other way around.
Get one-on-one support from our team throughout the interviewing process.
All jobs on Incredible Health are permanent positions with benefits.
Watch the interview requests roll in!