Registered Nurse – Obstetric / Labor & Delivery
Community Medical Centers is actively seeking nurses in the Fresno area for the following position: Registered Nurse – Obstetric / Labor & Delivery.
- Job type: Full-time
- Location(s): Role available at multiple locations across: Fresno, CA; Clovis, CA
- Care setting: Acute care / Inpatient
- Shift: Multiple shifts available
- Salary range: $65,000 to $110,000 /year depending on experience
Incredible Health is a free job service powered by a team of real nurses to make it easy for nurses to get hired for top-paying staff positions. We put nurses directly in front of the right hiring managers at the right hospitals for the right permanent role. Our team of nurse advocates supports you throughout your journey to help with interview preparation, offer negotiations, and scheduling for the best hiring experience.
How Incredible Health works:
- Create a profile
- Meet with your Nurse Advocate team
- Get matched to open roles
- Accept or request interview requests
- Get hired
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 1000 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in less than 20 days.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of California
Because Community Medical Centers knows the ability to provide the highest level of care begins with incredible staff, they provide excellent benefits. On top of competitive pay, hearty retirement plans, and other core benefits, CMC provides extras like free concierge services to run your errands while you work, on-demand well-being resources, a free employee gym with free personal training, and more.
- Health: Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Financial: 403(b) plan and employer matching
- Work/Life: Paid time off and leaves of absence
- Wellness: Employee assistance program and wellness resources
- Professional Development: Education and certification reimbursement, student loan forgiveness
- Perks: Free parking, great in-house dining, access to a full-service gym and personal training