Being a nursing student is expensive enough as it is, so why not take advantage of discounts available to you? We’ve found some of the best discounts for nurses, and now we’ve found some of the best discounts for nursing students.
Our Top Picks
All kinds of perks come with signing up for Amazon Prime Student. It is free for the first 3 months then it will bill you $8.99 annually.
Students get free access to the Microsoft Office Suite by entering their student email.
Apple offers special education pricing for students. See details below.
Students can get up to 30% on certain items.
The National Student Nurses’ Association (NSNA) is a great way to collaborate with nursing students nationwide. The NSNA even offers scholarships, workshops, and panels to help students with career and association development. They also offer discounts on a plethora of stuff like study tools, NCLEX reviews, insurance rates, and even hotels. Here are some of the direct discounts NSNA offers:
- Office Depot/Office Max: NSNA members receive free next-day shipping on orders over $50, and have access to even more perks including exclusive low printing costs.
- Scrubs & Beyond: NSNA members save 10% on all in-store and online purchases.
- Uniform City: NSNA members save 10% on in-store or online purchases.
- Best Buy: Best Buy offers Student Deals for select devices. Sign up to see which devices apply.
- Jo-Ann: Registering for the student discount program grants you 10% off all supplies for every purchase.
- JanSport: Students get 20% off JanSport bags with a minimum purchase of $39. Sign up through SheerID here.
- Babbel: Students save 60% on 6 months worth of lessons.
- Rosetta Stone: Students recieve 10% off.
- IPVanish: Students recieve 60% off.
- Calm: $40 off offer available for students for a limited time only.
- Malwarebytes: With this special offer, students can a 4-year subscription for $20.
Scholarships are also a great option for making sure your money stays in your account! However, searching for and applying for scholarships can be pretty time-consuming. So, we scoured around for the best nursing scholarships in 2022.
Earn your CEUs free
Our easy online CE courses are ANCC-accredited and 100% free for nurses.
- Guilford Press: Full-time students get 50% off and free shipping until June 30, 2022.
- Barnes and Noble: Students save up to 90% on used textbooks at Barnes and Noble.
Signing up for ID.me, Student Beans, and UNiDAYS is also a great option so you can have a large selection of discounts you can use as a nursing student. And don’t forget, even as a nursing student you can also typically qualify for discounts for nurses as well. Happy savings!