Being a nursing student is expensive enough as it is, so why not take advantage of discounts available to you? We’ve found some of the best discounts for nurses, and now we’ve found some of the best discounts nursing students, just for you!
Our Top Picks
All kind of perks come with signing up for Amazon Prime Student. It is free for the first 3 months then it will bill you $8.99 annually. See more details below.
Students get free access to the Microsoft Office Suite by entering their student email. See details below.
Apple offers special education pricing for students. See details below.
The National Student Nurses’ Association (NSNA) is a great way to collaborate with nursing students nationwide. The NSNA even offers scholarships, workshops and panels to help students with career and association development. They also offer discounts on a plethora of stuff like study tools, NCLEX reviews, insurance rates, and even hotels. Here are some of the direct discounts NSNA offers:
- Office Depot/Office Max: NSNA members receive free next-day shipping on orders over $50, and have access to even more perks including exclusive low printing costs.
- Scrubs & Beyond: NSNA members save 10% on all in-store and online purchases.
- Uniform City: NSNA members save 10% on in-store or online purchases.
- Best Buy: Best Buy offers Student Deals for select devices. Sign up to see which devices apply.
- Fedex: Students save 30% on a documents sent in an envelope and 20% on sending packages. This is an in-store offer only, so you must bring and show valid student ID.
- Jo-Ann: Registering for the student discount program grants you 10% off all supplies for every purchase.
- JanSport: Students get 20% off JanSport bags with a minimum purchase of $39. Sign up through SheerID here.
- Guilford Press: Full-time students get 40% off the price of books, videos, journals, and newsletters.
- Kindle Store: Student textbooks are up to 85% off of their normal price when bought through the Kindle Store.
- Barnes and Noble: Students save up to 90% on used textbooks at Barnes and Noble.
Signing up for ID.me, Student Beans, and UNiDAYS is also a great option so you can have a large selection of discounts you can use a nursing student. And don’t forget, even as a nursing student you can also typically qualify for discounts for nurses as well. Happy savings!