If you are a medical worker you qualify for even more discounts. Being a nurse qualifies you for exclusive discounts at restaurants and other eateries. We’ve scoped out some of the best deals to help you take those well-deserved lunch breaks and save while you’re at it.
Nurse Exclusive Discounts
These are exclusive discounts for nurses that are available in person upon showing a form of I.D unless stated otherwise.
Emergency personnel, including EMTs and nurses get 15% off for up to $1.50 off at El Pollo Loco.
First responders and healthcare workers receive 10% off.
Texas de Brazil is offering 20% off lunch and dinner items. (This offer is not valid on holidays.)
Earn your CEUs free
Our easy online CE courses are ANCC-accredited and 100% free for nurses.
BJ’s Brewhouse offers brewhouse specials that are available all day on their following respective days:
- Monday: Half OFF Any Large Deep Dish or Tavern-Cut Pizza
- Tuesday: $3 Pizookies®
- Wednesday: $10 Loaded Burgers
- Thursday: $14.95 Slow-Roasted Specials
- Monday: $5.99 Slammin’ BBQ Sandwiches
- Tuesday: $29.99 Feast for 2 ($8 off)
- Wednesday: $13.99 Half Stab Platter ($5.30 off)
- Thursday: $15.29 All-You-Can-Eat Rib Tip Platter
- Monday: Grilled Herb Chicken dinner for $19.99
- Taco Tuesday: Six blackened shrimp or chicken tacos with chips and queso for $19.99
- Wednesday: Cedar Roasted Salmon dinner for $24.99
- Thursday: Alfredo Pasta for two for $19.99
- Friday: Fish N Chips for $19.99
- Saturday: Two Clusters BBQ snow crab, crispy shrimp, fish & chips with coleslaw for $29.99
- Sunday: A chicken tender meal for $19.99
- Sunday: Enjoy a Fiesta Trio with a starter soup or salad, lunch-sized mesquite-grilled fajitas.
- Monday: Enchiladas with options of Chicken, Ground Beef, or Cheese plus a side of rice and beans.
- Tuesday: Celebrate Taco Tuesdays with a la carte tacos starting at $2.
- Wednesday: Sizzling fajitas with flour tortillas and rice and beans.
- Ultimate Endless Shrimp® Monday: $17.99 Ultimate Endless Shrimp
- Two for Tuesday: $14.99 Shrimp and Salmon meals
- Whole Lobster Wednesday: Indulge in a whole lobster with two sides for only $22.99
- Throwback Thursday: Walt’s Favorite Shrimp with two sides plus a fountain beverage for $12.99
- Fish Fry Friday: Fish and chips plus coleslaw for only $11.99
Togo’s Sandwiches has a sandwich of the day meal deal available Monday-Friday. The deal includes a 6-inch regular sandwich and 20 oz fountain drink for $8.50. The current sandwiches of the day are:
- Monday: Pastrami
- Tuesday: Ham & Swiss
- Wednesday: The Italian
- Thursday: Hot or Cold Roast Beef
- Friday: Albacore Tuna
Olive Garden: Olive Garden has lunch specials starting at $7.99 Monday – Friday before 3 pm. Additionally, Olive Garden also offers a $5 Take Home entree deal, with the purchase of a dine-in meal. See all details here.
Restaurants often have weekday promotions. It can be pretty tricky to catch these because restaurants tend to only list them on their promotion days. So, we’ve tracked them all down to make it easier for you to find ways to save on meals every day of the week.
Hickory Tavern: From 4-9 PM, Burgers are BOGO with the purchase of two drinks.
Moe’s Southwest Grill: Starting at $5.99, you can purchase a burrito or bowl, and chips, salsa, and a drink are included.
Wingstop: Wingstop has 70-cent boneless wings on Mondays and Tuesdays. Wingstop has 60-cent boneless wings on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Buffalo Wild Wings: BOGO Traditional Wings on Tuesdays at participating locations. For more details go to the EatDrinkDeals Buffalo Wild Wings story.
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar: Tomahawk for Two special starting at $125 on Tuesdays. Get two starters, two sides, two desserts, and share a 35 oz Prime Tomahawk Steak.
Del Taco’s Taco Tuesdays: 3 Value Tacos for $1.49 every Thursday from 3 PM – 11 PM.
Wingstop: Wingstop has 60-cent boneless wings on Mondays and Tuesdays. Wingstop has 60-cent boneless wings on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Hooter Wingsday Wednesday: 10 boneless wings and fries for $6.99 (all you can eat for an extra $5)
Papa Johns Pizza Wacky Wednesday: Any pizza any size with up to 5 toppings for $13.99 Online only (promo ONTWACKY)
Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen: All sandwiches (chicken, fish, shrimp) discounted to $4.79
Outback Steakhouse: Walkabout Wednesdays includes a drink with your meal (choose steak or chicken and fries) for only $9.99.
Brann’s Steakhouse: $16.99 All You Can Eat Ribs on Thursdays.
Buffalo Wild Wings: BOGO Boneless Wings on Thursdays at participating locations. For more details go to the EatDrinkDeals Buffalo Wild Wings story.
Del Taco’s Taco Thursdays: 3 Grilled Chicken Tacos for $2.49 every Thursday from 3 PM – 11 PM. Offer valid at participating locations, for a limited time only.
There are always other places to check for exclusive discounts – especially on a local scale. These alternatives are another great way to make sure you’re covering all your deal-hunting bases.
[ Find deals and even freebies on food, apparel, and everything in between. Explore more nurse discounts. ]
Groupon is a great option to scope out food and drink deals that are in your local area. Groupon even gives you the option to browse between different categories like: groceries, restaurants, breweries, wineries, cafes, bars, and more!
RetailMeNot offers a lot of active promo codes to use for a variety of restaurant. RetailMeNot is an excellent place to check before you order out or dine-in. You’re likely to get lucky!