Nursing conferences are a great investment for nurses. They provide the perfect opportunity to stay up to date on the latest research and nursing best practices. Many conferences invite attendees to submit abstracts for research that can be displayed at the event (this does affect registration fees). There is also ample opportunity to network with fellow nursing professionals, earn CEU contact hours, and simply get away for a few days.
Sifting through the endless lists of nursing conferences in 2022 can be a daunting task. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work for you by compiling a list of both virtual and in-person nursing conferences, plus some that are important for the entire healthcare community. Some nursing conferences do not have all their information for their events as it may be too early to register. Make sure to check periodically for more information.
Expert advice from nurses like you
Attendees can plan to participate in dozens of clinical sessions on topics directly related to emergency nursing, connect with peers from around the world during networking opportunities, and celebrate during mainstay events such as the annual themed welcome party.
- Dates: Sept. 30 – Oct. 3, 2022
- Location: Denver, CO
- Target audience: Emergency nurses
- Registration cost: Inquire with organizer (Toll free: (800) 900-9659; (847) 460-4000; [email protected])
- Dates: September 30 – October 3, 2022
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Target audience: RNs
- Non-member registration cost: $885 (full meeting)
Nurses who use vascular access devices will benefit from this highly informative four-day conference in Minneapolis, MN. Presentations on the latest vascular access devices, general panel, and exhibit hall are included. Nurses can earn up to 35 CEUs with this event. AVASM22 is organized by the Association for Vascular Access.
The four-day conference will provide attendees opportunities to delve and learn the latest on psychiatric-mental health nursing, with a focus on strategies for self advocacy. Sessions include topics such touching upon pharmacology, professional development, research, addiction and substance use, education and more. Dr. David R. Williams, MPH, PhD will give the keynote presentation on “How Racism, Socioeconomic Status, & Stress Affect Mental Health: And What We Can Do About It.”
- Dates: October 19-22, 2022
- Location: Long Beach, CA; Virtual and in person
- Target audience: PMH-RN or PMH-APRN
- Registration Cost: Varies on type of participation and membership status
The International Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Nurses organize this five-day annual conference. The event will include primers on the latest technology, review courses and presentations by different panelists on a wide range of topics of interest to aesthetic and plastic surgery nurses. CEU credits available.
- Dates: October 26-30, 2022
- Location: Boston, MA
- Target audience: Aesthetic nurses
- Non-member registration cost: $599 (full meeting; rises to $6 after September 12, 2022)
The three-day conference will focus majorly on obstacles and developments in the field of nursing and healthcare. The conference includes plenary talk and keynote speeches from renowned scientists around the globe, oral and poster presentations by researchers and students. Abstracts are due by September 30, 2022.
- Dates: October 27-29, 2022
- Location: Orlando, FL; Virtual
- Target audience: RNs
- Registration Cost: Varies on type of participation
This conference is a four-day event of continuing educational presentations, workshops, and experiences. The event brings together professionals and organizations from Mental Health, Addiction Treatment, and Holistic Wellness.
- Dates: November 1-4, 2022
- Location: Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Target audience: RNs
- Registration Cost: $799
We host a robust conference that includes more than 100 general, concurrent, and poster presentation sessions, as well as certification review courses and intensive, interactive pre– and post-conference workshops. Participants can earn more than 20 hours of continuing education contact hours, including highly sought-after pharmacology hours. There are dozens of leadership meetings, trainings, networking events, and socials.
- Dates: March 22-25, 2022, Virtual is April 26-29, 2022.
- Location: Dallas, TX; Virtual
- Target audience: Pediatric RNs
- Registration cost: Inquire with organizer
This conference brings together more than 1500 public health professionals from around the world to encourage the exchange of the latest information on issues affecting the emergence, spread, and control of infectious diseases.
- Dates: March 6–9, 2022
- Location: Atlanta, GA; Virtual
- Target audience: Healthcare professionals
- Registration cost: $685 (in-person); $635 (virtual)
As the leading convention for women’s health, obstetric and neonatal nurses, the AWHONN Annual Convention helps to advance the nursing profession by providing nurses with critical information and support to help deliver the highest quality care for women and newborns.
- Dates: June 25-29, 2022
- Location: Aurora, CO
- Target audience: Obstetric and neonatal nurses
- Non-member registration cost: Inquire with organizer (864-641-6016 or [email protected])
This conference provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Nursing Ethics and Nurse-Nurse Relationships
- Dates: May 23-24, 2022
- Location: Montreal, Canada; Virtual
- Target audience: RNs, LPNs, NPs
- Registration cost: Inquire with organizer (about $300)
This conference is ideal for nurses who work in healthcare environments where emergency trauma care and ongoing trauma recovery care is administered.
- Dates: March 30 – April 1, 2022
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Target audience: Trauma nurses
- Non-member registration cost: Inquire with organizer
Nursing Conference Updates
Some organizations are in the early planning stages for their 2023 conferences, workshops, and symposiums. Check back here for updates as they become available.