Assistant Nurse Manager
NYU Langone is actively seeking nurses in the New York area for an Assistant Nurse Manager.
- Job type: Full-time
- Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
- Care setting: Acute care / Inpatient
- Shift: Multiple shifts available
- Salary range: $126,000 to $168,000 /year depending on experience
Incredible Health is a free job service powered by a team of real nurses to make it easy for nurses to get hired for top-paying staff positions. We put nurses directly in front of the right hiring managers at the right hospitals for the right permanent role. Our team of nurse advocates supports you throughout your journey to help with interview preparation, offer negotiations, and scheduling for the best hiring experience.
How Incredible Health works:
- Create a profile
- Meet with your Nurse Advocate team
- Get matched to open roles
- Accept or request interview requests
- Get hired
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 1000 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in less than 20 days.
- BSN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of New York
NYU Langone Health offers a comprehensive and competitive range of benefits and perks that invite comparison with the best employers in the New York area and with academic institutions nationwide. Our benefits program recognizes that as life changes, so do the needs of our employees. That’s why employees of NYU Langone Health are able to choose the plans that best fit their stage of life, family situation and more.
Notable benefits include but are not limited to:
- Wellness & family care benefits
- Sick Days
- Tuition Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefit program
- Discounts on Phone Providers, Gym Membership, and Car Rentals