Operating Room / Surgical Nurse (RN)
OhioHealth is actively seeking nurses in the , area for the following role: Operating Room / Surgical Nurse (RN).
- Job type: Full-time
- Location(s): Circleville, OH; Columbus, OH; Marion, OH; Delaware, OH; Dublin, OH; Grove City, OH; Pickerington, OH; Columbus, OH
- Care setting: Acute Care / Inpatient
- Shift: Multiple shifts available
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered RN license
Why do so many people with exceptional skills love and want to work at OhioHealth; a nationally recognized, innovative, and non-profit healthcare system? As the saying goes, let us count the ways.
- Health: Medical, Dental, and Vision starting the first day of the following month from hire
- Financial: Flexible Spending accounts, Life and disability insurance, Financial wellness education, Retirement plans (403b/401k)
- Work/life: Paid time off, flexible schedules, and time away benefits, maternity/paternal paid leave, adoption assistance
- Wellness: Employee assistance program, health and well-being classes for Exercise, nutrition, and stress management
- Professional Development: No- and low-cost degrees and certificates, including tuition direct pay and tuition reimbursement programs for certain fields of study, education assistance, scholarships, free CEU’s, certifications, and residency program for experienced nurses looking to switch specialties
- Competitive relocation assistance
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary care teams
- All manner of councils and committees where nurses can speak their minds and decide just how quality care will be delivered. It is that very open environment that has earned OhioHealth the recognition as a 2 MAGNET system.
Why Incredible Health
Employers apply to YOU, not the other way around.
Get one-on-one support from our team throughout the interviewing process.
All jobs on Incredible Health are permanent positions with benefits.
Watch the interview requests roll in!