Registered Nurse – Interventional Radiology
OhioHealth is actively seeking nurses in the Columbus, OH area for the following role: Registered Nurse – Interventional Radiology.
- Job type: Full-time
- Location(s): Columbus, OH
- Care setting: Acute Care / Inpatient
- Shift: Multiple shifts available
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered RN license
Many people with exceptional skills are drawn to OhioHealth, a nationally recognized non-profit healthcare system. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Health: Medical, Dental, and Vision starting the first day of the following month from hire
- Financial: Flexible Spending accounts; Life and disability insurance; Financial wellness education; Retirement plans (403b/401k)
- Work/life: Paid time off, flexible schedules, and time away benefits; Maternity/paternal paid leave; Adoption assistance
- Wellness: Employee assistance program; Health and well-being classes for Exercise, nutrition, and stress management
- Professional Development: No- and low-cost degrees and certificates, including tuition direct pay and tuition reimbursement programs for certain fields of study; Education assistance, scholarships, free CEU’s, certifications, and residency program for experienced nurses looking to switch specialties
- Competitive relocation assistance
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary care teams
OhioHealth fosters an open environment where nurses can actively participate in decision-making through various councils and committees, contributing to the delivery of quality care. This approach has earned them recognition as a 2 MAGNET system.
Why Incredible Health
Employers apply to YOU, not the other way around.
Get one-on-one support from our team throughout the interviewing process.
All jobs on Incredible Health are permanent positions with benefits.
Watch the interview requests roll in!