Clinical Nurse Specialist
Seeking a Clinical Nurse Specialist for a permanent position at a major hospital system in the Los Angeles metro area.
* Develops area of specialty competency criteria for outcome monitoring of the staff.
* Assists in interviewing staff and provides input into evaluations regarding clinical competence.
* Conducts cost/benefit analysis of new clinical technologies resulting in recommendations for implementation and budgets.
* Provides coaching and counseling to the nursing staff and other health care providers.
* Partners with fellow clinical and operational managers in implementing methods and processes in specialty area
* Evaluates clinical practice in areas of specialty to ensure community/professional standards are met.
* Facilitates multidisciplinary collaboration based on clinical needs of patient/family related to specialty area.
* Leads multi-disciplinary project teams.
* 3+ years of experience in specialty
* BSN minimum
* Current California nursing license
* Current BLS certificate
* Clinical Nurse Specialist experience preferred
* Healthcare coverage
* Tuition assistance
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities