Registered Nurse - Home Health Coordinator
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Port Republic, MD area for the following position: Registered Nurse - Home Health Coordinator . Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Assistant Nurse Manager, CNO, Catheter care and placement, Charge, Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Develop and implement personalized care plans, Director, Educating patients and families, Manager, Skin assessment and ulcer prevention, Supervisor, VP, or Wound and Stoma care.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Cross training, Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized, U.S. News best hospital
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Maryland
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $69,000 to $109,000 /year