Emergency Department Coordinator
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Fort Pierce, FL area for the following position: Emergency Department Coordinator . Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Trauma, Care of psychiatric patients, Fast track, Trauma level 1, Trauma level 2, Trauma level 3, Trauma level 4, or Transport .
- Shift(s) available: day shift and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Florida
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $55,000 to $100,000 /year