Incredible Health Logo
Nurses
Get Hired Hiring Locations Browse Jobs Nursing CEUs Nursing Salaries Career Resources Wellness Resources Types of Nurses Compact States Guide
Employers
About
Press Careers
Blog Sign In Sign Up

Stay in the know.

Join our free nurse community to get updates on trending questions and the topics you care about

Join now
Questions
Medical / Surgical

What are the 2 types of wounds?

Submit an answer

January 9th, 2025

Be more specific

EK
Ea K. — MSN
California
0
0

RELATED QUESTIONS

On average, how many patients do you care for a shift in the Med/Surg department?
Ok my fellow nurses! I have been a nurse for almost 6 years and have no Med surge experience in a hospital . I have worked in Hospitals doing other things. Can I just go into med surge with no experience? Just jump right in? Feel like I need it 🤷‍♀️
I’m a week away from my 1 yr anniversary as an RN. I still feel like there is so much that I don’t know but should know. I still ask “stupid questions” and doubt myself a lot. My pre-shift anxiety and imposter syndrome kick my ass. Any advice?
Submit an answer
Incredible Health logo
[email protected]
+1 888 410 1479
466 8th Street, San Francisco
California 94103
Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play

Nurses

  • How It Works
  • Sign Up
  • Nursing Jobs
  • Nursing CEUs
  • Salaries
  • Career Resources
  • Wellness Resources
  • Nurse Discounts
  • Types of Nurses

Employers

  • How It Works
  • Sign up
  • Pricing
  • Reviews
  • Nurse Staffing
  • COVID-19

Company

  • About
  • Careers
  • Contact & Support
  • Locations
  • Press
  • Blog
Terms Privacy
Copyright © 2026 · Incredible Health