Incredible Health Logo
Nurses
Get Hired Hiring Locations Browse Jobs Nursing CEUs Nursing Salaries Career Resources Wellness Resources Types of Nurses Compact States Guide
Employers
About
Press Careers
Blog Sign In Sign Up

Stay in the know.

Join our free nurse community to get updates on trending questions and the topics you care about

Join now
Questions
Emergency PACU / Surgical Recovery Room

Looking for a job ER/ Pacu specificallyvin nor california area?

Submit an answer

November 18th, 2024

We can help! Give us a call or text 415-792-4879 :) Thanks! Amanda, RN - Incredible Health

AS
Amanda S. — BS/BSN
Florida
0
0

RELATED QUESTIONS

Hospital RN 42 yrs, have been retired for three years. My question is should I go back? PRN?? Everyone tells me NO, it's not the same. I miss my patients. Thanks
Experienced nurses, can you explain the differences between ER and ICU nursing for aspiring nurses considering which path to take?
I’m getting burnout with bedside nursing. I have been a nurse for 10yrs. 5yrs med surg/tele and 5 yrs ER. I’m thinking of changing my specialty, but not sure what to do. Any suggestions on what specialty to consider?
Submit an answer
Incredible Health logo
[email protected]
+1 888 410 1479
466 8th Street, San Francisco
California 94103
Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play

Nurses

  • How It Works
  • Sign Up
  • Nursing Jobs
  • Nursing CEUs
  • Salaries
  • Career Resources
  • Wellness Resources
  • Nurse Discounts
  • Types of Nurses

Employers

  • How It Works
  • Sign up
  • Pricing
  • Reviews
  • Nurse Staffing
  • COVID-19

Company

  • About
  • Careers
  • Contact & Support
  • Locations
  • Press
  • Blog
Terms Privacy
Copyright © 2026 · Incredible Health