Incredible Health Logo
Nurses
Get Hired Hiring Locations Browse Jobs Nursing CEUs Nursing Salaries Career Resources Wellness Resources Types of Nurses Compact States Guide
Employers
About
Press Careers
Blog Sign In Sign Up

Stay in the know.

Join our free nurse community to get updates on trending questions and the topics you care about

Join now
Questions
Long-term Care

I need job Vacancy How Can get please

Submit an answer

September 21st, 2024

Apply for as many as you can find…

DM
Delete M. — PhD, 4 yrs
New York
0
0

RELATED QUESTIONS

If I want to work in long term care/home health/hospice, should I work in a hospital first to get more experience in acute setting ?
Are there any nurses out there working in public health, community health, retirement/assisted living? If so, how did you find where you are now? Thanks!
I have a 3 months experience at long term facility. Im a RN. Is it possible to apply in the hospital? Or do you have any recommendation in which area should I go?
Submit an answer
Incredible Health logo
[email protected]
+1 888 410 1479
466 8th Street, San Francisco
California 94103
Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play

Nurses

  • How It Works
  • Sign Up
  • Nursing Jobs
  • Nursing CEUs
  • Salaries
  • Career Resources
  • Wellness Resources
  • Nurse Discounts
  • Types of Nurses

Employers

  • How It Works
  • Sign up
  • Pricing
  • Reviews
  • Nurse Staffing
  • COVID-19

Company

  • About
  • Careers
  • Contact & Support
  • Locations
  • Press
  • Blog
Terms Privacy
Copyright © 2026 · Incredible Health