Incredible Health Logo
Nurses
Get Hired Hiring Locations Browse Jobs Nursing CEUs Nursing Salaries Career Resources Wellness Resources Types of Nurses Compact States Guide
Employers
About
Press Careers
Blog Sign In Sign Up

Stay in the know.

Join our free nurse community to get updates on trending questions and the topics you care about

Join now
Questions
Operating Room / Surgical Florida Illinois NCLEX

A nurse needs a place to train in after intermittent absence of operations experience. Does age have a role? I am 45 years old from outside America

Submit an answer

May 25th, 2024

Age doesn't play a role once you are willing to adjust to the new way of practice.

LH
Loytoya H. — BS/BSN, 3 yrs
New York
0
0

RELATED QUESTIONS

I have 4 years past experience as an LPN in MA. After graduating 2022 with a BSN I’m looking into OR or L/D. Both specialties require past experience, for those who work in these fields what advice would you give so I standout as a stronger candidate
Does scrub experience (20yr) count when I pass nclex & apply to circulating nurse ?
About to graduate with my BSN in august. I am looking to relocate to nyc and Chicago and I am interested in NICU, ICU, or OR. Not having luck finding a position yet, should I keep applying before nclex?
Submit an answer
Incredible Health logo
[email protected]
+1 888 410 1479
466 8th Street, San Francisco
California 94103
Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play

Nurses

  • How It Works
  • Sign Up
  • Nursing Jobs
  • Nursing CEUs
  • Salaries
  • Career Resources
  • Wellness Resources
  • Nurse Discounts
  • Types of Nurses

Employers

  • How It Works
  • Sign up
  • Pricing
  • Reviews
  • Nurse Staffing
  • COVID-19

Company

  • About
  • Careers
  • Contact & Support
  • Locations
  • Press
  • Blog
Terms Privacy
Copyright © 2026 · Incredible Health