David Marshall, DPN, Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive of Cedars-Sinai, shared how his team recruits and retains nurses despite the ongoing pandemic.
In this webinar, Dr. Marshall and Iman Abuzeid, MD, CEO and Co-Founder of Incredible Health, covered:
- An overview the nurse labor market
- Investing in nurse leaders
- How to create a positive work environment
- Building a culture of technology and innovation
- Nurse compensation and scheduling
- How to hire nurses effectively, and
- How Incredible Health can help
Dr. Marshall has more than three decades of nursing leadership experience, and prior to joining Cedars-Sinai, David served as system chief nursing and patient care services executive for the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (UTMB Health), where he worked for over 30 years.
Cedars-Sinai was recently ranked number six on the US News Best Hospitals Honor Roll for 2021-2022. It also has five successive Magnet awards so far, one of only ten hospitals nationwide to do so.
Incredible Health is a hiring marketplace where health systems can hire permanent nurses in 20 days or less. If you’re interested in learning more about Incredible Health, let’s talk.