Free Pennsylvania Nursing CEUs
Fully accredited Pennsylvania CEU courses, all 100% free. Get started in minutes.
Already have an Incredible Health account? Sign in here
Pennsylvania nurses get free nursing CEUs with Incredible Health
Create a free account
Create an Incredible Health account and get access to a library of premium online courses.
Complete courses fast
Courses are ANCC accredited in Pennsylvania and all other U.S. states. They’re designed to get you the education you need as quickly as possible.
Get instant certificates
Upon course completion certificates are available instantly to meet Pennsylvania state requirements. It’s that easy!
Pennsylvania Board of Nursing State CE Requirements
CE Requirements for RNs
30 contact hours every 2 years including child abuse recognition and reporting training
CE Requirements for LPNs
3 hours in child abuse recognition and reporting
CE Requirements for APRNs
30 contact hours every 2 years that must include:
- 16 hours in advanced pharmacology
- 2 hours approved child abuse recognition and reporting training
- 2 hours in pain management, identification of addiction, or the practices of prescribing or dispensing opioids
Steps to renew your Pennsylvania nursing license
- Verify the status of your license
Visit the Verification page to confirm your license.
- Complete your Pennsylvania nursing continuing education requirements before your license expires
You can complete your nursing CEUs online, on your schedule, and 100% free with Incredible Health.
- Go to the Pennsylvania Board of Nursing to enter your renewal application
Visit the Renewal Information page for specific requirements. Additionally, Pennslyvania has passed legislation that will make it part of the Nursing Licensure Compact (NLC) once implementation is announced. Being a nursing compact state allows nurses to hold multi-state licenses. This means that if your Primary State of Residency is in another compact state you will not need to apply for licensure in Pennsylvania unless you are declaring Pennsylvania as your Primary State of Residency.