Registered Nurse – Med Surg
Providence Lubbock is actively seeking nurses in the Lubbock, TX area for the following role: Registered Nurse – Med Surg.
- Job type: Full-time
- Location(s): Lubbock, TX
- Care setting: Acute Care / Inpatient
- Shift: Multiple shifts available
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered RN license
Every day, caregivers at Providence Health dedicate themselves to improving the health of their communities. In return, they are committed to providing an exceptional workplace experience, which includes a comprehensive total rewards package featuring competitive compensation, retirement plans, health and insurance benefits, paid leave, well-being resources, and more.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Basic and supplemental life insurances and AD&D
- Disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time away (vacations, holidays, illness)
- Voluntary benefits, such as:
- Pet insurance
- Legal insurance
- Home and auto insurance
- Identity and credit protection
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Voluntary short-term disability
- Commuter benefits
- Choose Well, a well-being program supporting daily engagement, social connections, and well-being resources
- Caregiver Assistance Program, offering mental health support
- Relocation assistance packages for qualifying roles, tailored to individual needs
- Nicotine-free, a nicotine cessation support program
- Student Debt Resources, guidance and support for managing education loans
- Choose Well Discounts, providing retail savings across various products and services
- Weight management, digital programs to manage weight and reduce the risk of diabetes and heart disease
- Back-up Child and Elder Care, assisting with planned and unplanned care disruptions for children, adult family members, or elders
- State-of-the-art cafeteria, including a Chick-fil-A!
- 401(k) or 403(b) plan with employer matching
- Employer discretionary contribution based on hours worked
- Diverse investment funds
- Complementary retirement planner and interactive tools for support
- Online tuition/education process and aligned policy for benefits-eligible caregivers, with a network of more than 220 schools offering discounted tuition rates
- Individual educational counseling with education and finance experts to help caregivers make informed decisions to achieve their educational goals
- Various online and in-person educational opportunities for caregivers and their dependents, provided through a partnership with the University of Providence (UP). Caregivers using their benefit at UP can participate in immediate tuition reimbursement, facilitating early payment for schooling at the start of the term.
Why Incredible Health
Employers apply to YOU, not the other way around.
Get one-on-one support from our team throughout the interviewing process.
All jobs on Incredible Health are permanent positions with benefits.
Watch the interview requests roll in!