Registered Nurse – Operating Room / Surgical
Loma Linda University Health is actively seeking nurses in the Loma Linda area for the following position: Registered Nurse – Operating Room / Surgical.
- Job type: Full-time OR Part-time
- Location(s): Loma Linda, CA
- Care setting: Acute care / Inpatient
- Shift: Multiple shifts available
- Salary range: $76,400 to $158,520 /year depending on experience
Incredible Health is a free job service powered by a team of real nurses to make it easy for nurses to get hired for top-paying staff positions. We put nurses directly in front of the right hiring managers at the right hospitals for the right permanent role. Our team of nurse advocates supports you throughout your journey to help with interview preparation, offer negotiations, and scheduling for the best hiring experience.
How Incredible Health works:
- Create a profile
- Meet with your Nurse Advocate team
- Get matched to open roles
- Accept or request interview requests
- Get hired
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 1000 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in less than 20 days.
- BSN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of California
Loma Linda University Health offers a variety of benefits to attract, support, and reward employees.
- Paid Leave: Accrued bank for vacations, holidays, personal business, and short-term sick leave.
- Health Care Plans: Loma Linda University Health provides a broad range of employee health plans including medical, dental, and vision benefits for employee, spouse, and eligible dependents.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Savings set aside pre-tax for qualified medical or childcare expenses (health care account and/or dependent care account).
- Student Loan Reimbursement: Up to $70K in student loan repayment assistance if you meet certain criteria.
- Fitness Center: Full-time benefited employees, their spouses, and their dependent children (under 18) may use recreational facilities free of charge.
- Retirement Savings Plan: Defined contribution plan to which Loma Linda University Health makes a basic contribution and matches employee contributions up to a certain limit.
- Employee and Student Assistance Program: A confidential counseling program is available, free of charge, to all associates and their immediate family members.
- Educational Benefits: Continuing educational units, national certification reimbursement, and tuition and textbook reimbursement.
- Campus Amenities: Adult day care center; Bank and ATMs; Child care center; Churches and chapels; Food services with catering and takeout options; Campus store; Gift shops; Grocery store; Pharmacies; Library services; Hair salon and barber shop; Clock shop; Shoe repair; Travel agency; Real estate agency, Cafeteria discounts with healthy meal options