Incredible Health Logo
Nurses
Get Hired Hiring Locations Browse Jobs Nursing CEUs Nursing Salaries Career Resources Wellness Resources Types of Nurses Compact States Guide
Employers
About
Press Careers
Blog Sign In Sign Up

Stay in the know.

Join our free nurse community to get updates on trending questions and the topics you care about

Join now
Questions
Infusion

I’ve been an infusion nurse for the last five years and I just interviewed for a job that doesn’t use the needles Im used to. Anybody advice on managing this change?

Submit an answer

June 9th, 2024

Just let them know this and ask for training specific to the use of these new needles. 5 years experience is great! You got this:)

LB
Lyn B. — ADN/ASN, 32 yrs
Ohio
2
0

RELATED QUESTIONS

Just wondering are there any facilities in VA that hire entry level infusion nurses and willing to train? I have 7 months med/surg experience but it doesn't seem like enough when applying to places. Please advise.
For someone who has 4 years of med/surg experience, how do I get a job in infusion or IV therapy nursing? Do they only hire people with this type of experience or will they train someone like my background?
What companies in VA are willing to train you if want to be an infusion nurse. I have 7 months of Med/Surg experience but it doesn't seem like enough when I'm applying to jobs and I dread going back to Med/Surg for more IV experience. Please advise.
Submit an answer
Incredible Health logo
[email protected]
+1 888 410 1479
466 8th Street, San Francisco
California 94103
Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play

Nurses

  • How It Works
  • Sign Up
  • Nursing Jobs
  • Nursing CEUs
  • Salaries
  • Career Resources
  • Wellness Resources
  • Nurse Discounts
  • Types of Nurses

Employers

  • How It Works
  • Sign up
  • Pricing
  • Reviews
  • Nurse Staffing
  • COVID-19

Company

  • About
  • Careers
  • Contact & Support
  • Locations
  • Press
  • Blog
Terms Privacy
Copyright © 2026 · Incredible Health