Personal Finance / Best Jogger Scrub Pants
Working as a nurse is a demanding job. It requires long shifts on your feet and reaching, bending, and lifting repeatedly. But one of the perks of the job is the comfort of the uniform!
Nursing scrubs can make or break your day. An uncomfortable pair can be irritating. A great pair of scrubs is so comfy, you could imagine wearing them on your days off!
This is why jogger scrubs are a must-have on many nurses’ shopping lists. They combine the functionality of a good pair of scrubs with the comfort and flex of a pair of jogging pants.
We’ve compiled a list of the best jogger scrub pants to save you time out of your busy life:
|Product||Cost||Where to buy|
|Cherokee Infinity |
Mid-Rise Jogger Scrubs
|Heartsoul Break on |
|Adar Women’s Ultimate |
Yoga Jogger Scrubs
|Barco One Women’s |
Boost Jogger Scrubs
|Med Couture Women’s |
|Dickies Dynamix |
Mid Rise Jogger
|WonderWink Women’s |
Waist Jogger Scrubs
Expert advice from nurses like you
These jogger scrub pants are available in both men’s and women’s sizing. A regular brand on “best scrubs” lists, you can also feel great about the fact that Cherokee Uniforms donates a portion of sales toward nursing scholarship awards every year.
- Fabric content: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Features: 5 pockets (2 zippered front pockets, 2 back pockets, 1 cargo pocket), moisture-wicking and antimicrobial fabric, zippered waist for women and drawstring for men
- Overall feel: comfortable, stretchy, durable, great fit
- Where to buy: available directly from Cherokee Uniforms online, Amazon, and most scrub retailers
Photo credit: cherokeeuniform.com
Established in 1995, Heartsoul scrubs are marketed specifically to women in the medical field. These jogger scrub pants are designed to be both functional and feminine.
Cost: $15.99- $34.98
- Fabric content: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Features: drawstring waist, locker loop on the back waist seam, 5 pockets (2 front, including 1 with a pen/instrument slot, 2 back, and zipper pocket on the front right leg)
- Overall feel: comfortable, soft, lightweight, sizing runs large
- Where to buy: available online from Heartsoul scrubs, most scrub retailers, and Amazon
Photo credit: heartsoulscrubs.com
Adar Uniforms specializes in medical uniforms and has been around since 1971. They have honed their products to stand for “fashion, comfortability, and quality.” Judging by their popularity, you can expect these joggers from their “Pro Collection” to meet these expectations.
- Fabric content: 74% polyester, 23% rayon, 3% spandex (solid colors), 72% polyester, 22% rayon, 6% spandex (heather colors)
- Features: performance twill is wrinkle and odor resistant, 4 pockets (2 front, 1 back, 1 zippered cargo pocket), elastic yoga waistband with drawstring closure
- Overall feel: soft, comfortable, flattering, sizing runs small
- Where to buy: available online through Adar Uniforms, most major uniform retailers, Walmart, and Amazon
Photo credit: adaruniforms.com
For over 90 years, Barco has been on the scene making uniforms for healthcare professionals. These joggers have several key features that might just make them a front runner as your next pair.
- Fabric content: 93% polyester, 7% spandex
- Features: mid-rise elastic waistband with drawstring closure, 3-pocket design with cargo pocket, moisture-wicking and anti-static fabric, perforated side panels
- Overall feel: flexible, comfortable, breathable, lightweight, good fit
- Where to buy: online through Barco, uniform retailers nationwide, and Amazon
Photo credit: barcomade.com
For Med Couture, fashion and unique style meet practical. The design of these flexible jogger scrubs takes all of that into account.
- Fabric content: 76% polyester, 21% rayon, 3% spandex, 72% polyester, 22% rayon, 6% spandex (heathered)
- Features: rib-knit waistband with drawstring, 5 pockets (2 front, 2 back, and 1 cargo pocket), easy-care fabric
- Overall feel: comfortable, flexible, great fit, flattering, soft, fabric pills easily
- Where to buy: online direct from Med Couture, Scrubs & Beyond, allheart, Uniform City, Uniform Advantage, Care Wear Uniforms, Top Stitch Scrubs, and Amazon
Photo credit: medcouture.com
These joggers are available in both men’s and women’s sizing. Dickies has been making workwear of all kinds for over 100 years and is known for durability. That’s a feature all scrubs can use.
- Fabric content: 91% polyester, 9% spandex
- Features: moisture-wicking, wrinkle-resistant fabric with 4-way stretch, 3 pockets (2 front zip, 1 back patch), mid-rise waist with drawstring in front and elastic in back
- Overall feel: lightweight, comfortable, great fit
- Where to buy: online through Dickies, major uniform retailers everywhere, and Amazon
Photo credit: dickies.com
WonderWink’s tagline is “expect compliments.” With these jogger scrub pants, you can look for fashion to meet comfort and function.
- Fabric content: 100% polyester
- Features: yoga waist with interior control tie, multiple pockets (2 front, 1 back, and 2 cargo pockets with 3 additional accessory pockets), 4-way stretch fabric
- Overall feel: comfortable, high quality, great material, sizing runs small
- Where to buy: online through WonderWink, Amazon, or at most uniform retailers
Photo credit: wonderwinkscrubshop.com
Tired of applying for nursing jobs?
With Incredible Health, hospitals apply to YOU.
What’s important when choosing jogger scrub pants?
As you can see, there are many variations to choose from when considering jogger scrub pants. How do you know what the best option is for you?
All of these jogger scrubs boast flexible and comfortable fabric. There are a few differences in details you’ll want to consider:
- Fit: Do you prefer a slim or loose fit? The yoga style is more form-fitting while the rest should be roomier.
- Waistband: For some people, a drawstring is a must. If drawstrings get in your way, look for the options that are elastic-waist.
- Pockets: Are you a minimalist when it comes to pockets, or do you use every pocket you have? Think about where you like to store your phone, and what kind of tools you carry. Cargo pockets can be handy for essentials, but not all scrub pants have them.
- Sizing: Note whether the brand you’ve decided on runs large or small, and size up or down accordingly. Do you need to order tall sizing or plus sizes? Make sure the brand has those options.
Now that you’ve picked your perfect pair of jogger scrub pants, don’t forget a matching top! And while jogger scrubs are a huge part of keeping your busy workday comfortable, buying high-quality shoes is super important, too. With the right ensemble (try fun scrub caps!), you’ll soon be off and running to offer the best care to all of your patients, without the distraction of uncomfortable workwear.
Discover your true salary range
Receive a free salary estimate in minutes. Then get matched with nursing jobs to pay it.
- “About Us.” cherokeeuniforms.com. Accessed May 3, 2022.
- “Boost Jogger: Barco One.” barcomade.com. Accessed May 3, 2022.
- “Infinity by Cherokee.” cherokeeuniforms.com. Accessed May 3, 2022.
- “Low Rise Tapered Leg Jogging Pant.” heartsoulscrubs.com. Accessed May 3, 2022.
- “Our Story.” adaruniforms.com. Accessed May 3, 2022.
- “Touch Jogger Yoga Pant.” medcouture.com. Accessed May 3, 2022.
- “Women’s Dynamix Midrise Jogger Scrub Pants.” dickies.com. Accessed May 4, 2022.
- “Women’s Ultimate Yoga Jogging Pant.” adaruniforms.com. Accessed May 3, 2022.
- “WonderWink W123.” wonderwinkscrubs.com. Accessed May 4, 2022.