We are delighted to welcome Holly Procter to the Incredible Health team as our Chief Revenue Officer! Holly is responsible for building our world-class Sales and Revenue Operations teams to drive revenue and customer acquisition.
Holly joins us from enterprise software company Clari, where she spent three years growing the company’s global acquisition business by 400%. She led more than 150 team members across the globe including all segments and industries. Before working at several high-growth start-ups, Holly spent six years at LinkedIn, where she learned the strength of an incredible culture and the value of the world’s largest professional network. She was instrumental in building the Sales Navigator business from the ground up which is now over $1B in revenue.
We spoke with Holly to hear about her background and why she’s excited to join Incredible Health.
How did you start your career in sales?
I started my career selling the Gallup World Poll. We sold to companies who wanted to better understand the sentiments of their employees and of their customers. We would ask polarizing questions in order to understand how engaged people are at work and how strongly a customer base feels about a brand. Did you know that Heinz Ketchup has one of the most loyal groups of customers out there? When asked the question, “Can you imagine a world without Heinz Ketchup?” the majority of respondents say, I simply cannot.
Tell us more about your role at Incredible Health.
As the Chief Revenue Officer at Incredible Health, I’m responsible for building out the Sales and Revenue Operations teams to drive revenue and customer acquisition. As a marketplace, we strive to represent all nursing roles at all acute care hospitals so that nurses on our marketplace can make the best career choice for them. My team is responsible for bringing hospitals and health systems onto our platform and helping them drive permanent nurse hiring through our software-enabled career marketplace.
What brought you to Incredible Health?
There are a handful of things about Incredible Health that made it stand out to me:
1. The size of the problem. If you talk to anyone in healthcare, the nursing shortage will be a long term critical issue. It’s a hair-on-fire problem that’s only getting worse. Nursing shortages lead to increased errors, higher mortality rates, and burnout. According to The American Nurses Association (ANA), more registered nurse jobs will be available through 2023 than any other profession in the US.
2. The mission. Incredible Health’s mission is to empower healthcare professionals to find and do their best work. If you’ve ever had a baby, struggled through a diagnosis, found yourself at the ER not knowing what’s wrong, or left a loved one in the care of an expert, you know the importance of top-notch care. Incredible Health dreams of a world where our nurses have manageable patient loads, their schedules allow for ample rest and they come to work knowing they can do their best work.
3. The performance of the company. In the metrics that matter, Incredible Health is off the charts. The top three are the number of nurses joining the platform, revenue growth, and profitability. In a world where valuations are shaky, and profitability is paramount, Incredible Health is building a standout business.
4. The executive team. The talent of the executive team is inspiring. When you’re going after a mission this big and this important, you have to assemble the best of the best. I’m thrilled to partner with the team on the exciting path ahead.
5. The quality of the board and the investors. It takes a village, and ensuring you have the right resources and brightest minds at the table is so critical for success. Some of Incredible Health’s investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Obvious Ventures, Base10 Partners, and top health systems like Kaiser Permanente.
What are your priorities for you and your team this year and beyond?
As a high-growth start-up leader, there’s arguably nothing more important than building a world-class team. So, my number one focus is on hiring A+ talent and then creating an environment for them to thrive. Our singular priority as a revenue organization is to bring as many hospital partners to Incredible Health as possible. We’re eager to be the place every hospital and health system turns to rapidly fill their permanent nursing roles. Over the long term, we’ll be expanding to more healthcare professions beyond nursing, and more healthcare employers beyond hospitals, so I look forward to leading our efforts in expanding to more segments.
Have you had an experience with a nurse that made a positive impact on you?
My cousin is a nurse who lived with me and my family during the COVID-19 pandemic. We had a running joke when we’d sit down for dinner where she’d ask me, “Did you sell any software today?” and I’d ask her, “Did you save any lives today?”. Most of the time, I said no, and she said yes. Nothing else matters if you’re not well, and the people who dedicate their lives to helping others feel their best are some of the most special people on the planet.
What interests are you exploring in your free time?
I can’t wait to explore my interests someday, haha. Right now, I’m building the Revenue organization at Incredible Health and raising two little girls – Harriet (3) and Jude (1.5).
Interested in a career at the fastest-growing, venture-backed career marketplace for healthcare workers? We’re hiring!