2022 was a milestone year for Incredible Health. Between launching our third annual Nursing In The Time Of COVID-19 report to provide a pulse check on the industry, releasing our New Nurse Graduate Suite to help the next generation of nurses thrive in the field, and raising an $80M Series B round of funding, it’s a year we are really proud of. Incredible Health’s valuation is now $1.65 billion, making us the highest-valued tech-enabled healthcare career marketplace. And we’re not stopping…
Today, we’re thrilled to share another exciting milestone: one in four nurses in the United States is now using Incredible Health for planning and managing their careers. We are also now partnered with 75% of the nation’s top-ranked health systems. This momentum and growth solidifies our place as the leader in healthcare labor, and helps us further realize our vision of helping healthcare professionals live better lives.
The State of Nurse Hiring
Nurse hiring is outdated and underserving both hospitals and nurses alike. The traditional hospital hiring process takes over 80 days. Our tech-enabled career platform cuts this process down to around 14 days. That means nurses are finding their dream permanent roles faster while health systems fill critical gaps in a fraction of the time it usually takes. It’s a win-win!
We automate the job hunting process for nurses, putting them in the driver’s seat and providing access to tens of thousands of permanent jobs at hundreds of top health systems across the United States. Our product supports thousands of nurses per week with free tools and services to help provide salary transparency, complete CEU requirements, combat burnout, and connect with other nurses on our platform – all critical to retaining nurses in the field and championing their ability to thrive in their careers.
Over the past year, we’ve seen:
- An increase in nurses joining the platform. 300% more nurses joined Incredible Health year over year, with 12,000 nurses joining our platform every week over the past three months.
- An increase in interview requests sent to nurses. Hospitals send 10,000 interview requests to nurses via Incredible Health each week (a 600% annual increase), thanks to our proprietary matching technology.
- An increase in job openings. 280% more permanent jobs have been added to our platform in the last year, increasing the chances of a nurse finding their dream permanent role.
- Top ratings from nurses. We’ve been rated and reviewed nearly 2,000 times across the App Store, Google and Facebook reviews with a 4.9 star average. Customer obsession, which includes driving delightful experiences, is our top company value, so we’re incredibly proud of this accomplishment.
- More nurses connecting with one another. Our free nurse-to-nurse community remains a key tool nurses turn to to ask questions and get advice and support from other nurses.
When health systems use Incredible Health, they know they are reaching top talent and are able to seamlessly move nurses through the hiring process. Our national reach and custom matching technology give employers access to the nation’s top nurses that were previously inaccessible to them. If health systems want top permanent talent, they know Incredible Health is the place to find it.
We’ve continued to drive results for health systems:
- Higher retention rates. Nurses hired via our platform have a 15% higher retention rate.
- A greater pool of talent and choice. We are used by over 650 hospital locations spanning 26 states and help employers hire top talent from all 50 states. 60% of hospital beds in California and Texas are in facilities that hire permanent nurses via Incredible Health.
- More savings. Incredible Health continues to save health systems at least $2 million per hospital facility per year in travel nurse, overtime, and HR costs. We’ve saved health systems using our marketplace $500 million in the last 12 months.
- A shorter hiring timeline. Open roles are filled in 14 days, versus the national average of 80+ days.
Health systems love our platform (we have 98% employer retention!) and we keep innovating to continue revolutionizing healthcare hiring.
Incredible Health has changed the lives of thousands of nurses and their families this past year despite the challenging circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic. We have not only helped nurses find their dream permanent jobs, but we’ve also helped them relocate to new cities, advance their careers, and get the resources they need to do their best work. Nurses who feel fulfilled in their work deliver better care and stay in roles longer – both of which are critical to combat the nursing shortage head-on and imperative for health systems’ success. We’re excited to continue our growth and impact nurses and health systems across the nation. Here’s to 2023 being another landmark year!
Are you a hospital interested in how Incredible Health can increase your permanent nurse hiring to 14 days or less? Sign up for a free consultation here.
Are you a nurse looking to take more control of your career? Sign up here. Our hiring tools are always free for nurses.
We are hiring! Check out our open roles if you’re interested in joining the fastest-growing career marketplace for healthcare professionals at incrediblehealth.com/careers.