Incredible Health Logo
Nurses
Get Hired Hiring Locations Browse Jobs Nursing CEUs Nursing Salaries Career Resources Wellness Resources Types of Nurses Compact States Guide
Employers
About
Press Careers
Blog Sign In Sign Up

Stay in the know.

Join our free nurse community to get updates on trending questions and the topics you care about

Join now
Questions
Florida

Can i become a nurse at 40

Submit an answer

July 21st, 2024

yes

PP
Pandora P. — BS/BSN
Florida
0
0

RELATED QUESTIONS

Is $26/hour worth it as a Registered Nurse here in Florida?
I am currently getting my BSN in June located in cinci ohio, but after I graduate I will be moving down to Fort Myers Florida. Looking to go into ICU or trauma. Any recommendations? One day my goal is flight nursing & would love some advice!
Hello, I’m an older nurse (61) and I took 2 years off to take care of elderly mother. I am now ready to get back into the work force but can’t find anyone that will hire me… What’s the deal with these recruiters not wanting to an older nurse?
Submit an answer
Incredible Health logo
[email protected]
+1 888 410 1479
466 8th Street, San Francisco
California 94103
Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play

Nurses

  • How It Works
  • Sign Up
  • Nursing Jobs
  • Nursing CEUs
  • Salaries
  • Career Resources
  • Wellness Resources
  • Nurse Discounts
  • Types of Nurses

Employers

  • How It Works
  • Sign up
  • Pricing
  • Reviews
  • Nurse Staffing
  • COVID-19

Company

  • About
  • Careers
  • Contact & Support
  • Locations
  • Press
  • Blog
Terms Privacy
Copyright © 2026 · Incredible Health